Monday, July 2

Mock up of Repair/Exude

Thursday night I went to my local late night printer to get the Repair/Exude project printed but their machine jammed on my job. At the request of my on-line cohorts at HOWdesign I returned to have some hard copies printed and took some pictures. (click on the images for a larger view)

Repair:
















Inside spread:














Attention to detail evident in the spine:













Exude holds its own in the poetry section at the local magazine retailer, actually it's the only one that shows a headline!:














Thanks to the very kind and enthusiastic couple on shift that evening for taking an interest. They gave me a price tag to stick on my mock up.









This poet seems to be enjoying the content of the periodical.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Loved your projects! Repair is touching. I sensed the fragility.
Exude emits elegance and power. Catches my attention.

You've been tagged. Time for a social game.

Playing Tag
Here are the rules


1-post these rules

2-each person tagged must post 8 random(..hopefully interesting )facts about themselves

3-tagges should write a blogpost of these facts

4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named

5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged