Wednesday, July 4

Blog tag

Neat networking thing this blog tag. Here's how it works if you wish to play.

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(..hopefully interesting )facts about themselves
3-taggees should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 (or less than 8) more bloggers are tagged and named (and linked of course)
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

8 random facts about juggling man

1: I'm 29 years old

2: I love superheroes

3: I'm currently re-designing a corporate identity for Atcan

4: I've hosted a radio show called "ear to the ground" at a local community station during one season. It featured underground music such as tortoise, trans am, mouse on mars and low.

5: I had a pet bull when I was a kid.

6: I play guitar and write songs.

7: I've read 16 books on the subject of poker but have never played for money. Never will.

8: I played catch during lunch.

I'm choosing to tag these blogs. Click the titles to navigate to the respective blogs

Arche-blogger

mullenweb
Crystalline moment


That's it for now.

1 comment:

Dagmar Jeffrey said...

Just realized I was "tagged" here too! What an evening. I'm interested to hear more about this pet bull of yours.

Thanks for the tag ^_^